WooCommerce Packing Slips – Codecaynon
A simple extension for WooCommerce, which enables you to generate and print packing slips for orders.
A new settings page will be created underneath the main WooCommerce tab called “Packing Slips” This contains the following options:
- Logo – Add your own custom logo to the packing slip. If no logo is uploaded, your site name will be used.
- Default Custom Contact – This is the name of the contact on the packing slip. This will be overwritten if a contact has been specified in the order.
- Contact Email – This is the email of the contact on the packing slip. This will be overwritten if a contact email has been specified in the order.
- Contact Telephone – This is the telephone of the contact on the packing slip. This will be overwritten if a contact telephone has been specified in the order.
- Shop Address – The base address of your shop / registered trading address.
A meta box has also been added to the shop_order post type. This contains the above options which can be customised per order, along with a few extra fields:
- Purchase Order Number
- Packing Slip Comments
On your order screen there will be a new actions button labelled “PS” click this and it will take you to the packing slip. Simply then print this page.