User profile info:
- Cooking levels – The cooking level for a user. It can be “None”, “Beginner”, “Intermediate”, “Expert” or “Professional”.
- Last user visit – Display the time when a user has been active on the site.
- Number of profile views – How many time other users visited the main profile page of a specific user.
- Living in – Allows the user to set the home country/location.
- User website – If the user has a website, it can display its URL on the profile page.
- Registration date. – Shows the registration date. It may be usefull for other users, because they will know how old this user is on the curent site.
- Reputation score. – Shows how many reputation points the user has, with the link to detailed info about it.
- Number of followers/following. – he number of folowers and the number of users that is following with the link to the list of users.
- About – A short description about itself.
- Send Private message – Allows other user to contact the user via a private contact form.
- Settings – Allows the user to set/update profile settings.
- Follow button – Using AJAX it allows to instantly follow a user.
- Awards – A list of awards that the user has won.
- Social profiles – A list of URLs to other social networks where the user is register
- User activity – A log with all user’s activity. It displays, the recipes submited, user following actions, recipes added to favorites and liked recipes.
- Avatars – Any registered user is allowed to upload a custom avatar image. The avatars works everywhere, in comments, members list, forums, etc. No limits.
- Password metter – When the user is updating its profile, and if is picking a new password, there is an indicator that shows how strong the password is. This is done by following an algorithm that determine the password length and the caracters used. If the password is at least 8 chars long and contains one lowecase letter, on uppercase letter, one number and one special character, it is determined to be strong.
- User profile “My recipes” – is a page where the user can see all all its recipes. Check the status and access the edit tools.